Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Beijing, China
Site Name: China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A
Posted Date: Nov 29 2019
Are you interested in a regulatory affairs role that allows you to accelerate regulatory compliance across the business? If so, this Regulatory Compliance Manager could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As Regulatory Compliance Manager Professional, you will be responsible for coordinating the business compliance, including transparency reporting and performing of audits to ensure that GSK is in compliance with government laws and regulations.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Accountable and responsible for understanding all GSK policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to the business needs.
- Take part in the development of processes for business related to regulatory transparency reporting.
- Ensure all business staff are aware of the regulatory transparency reporting requirements and have required training.
- Understand the use of finance general ledger systems for invoice payment, processing and retention within the business.
- Understand the use of team/web sites, IT tools and systems for the business area.
- Engage with Business Areas Operations Manager and Regional Contract Leads to obtain compliance forecasting.
- Ensure regional business activities involving regulatory standards are reported in a timely manner to global and local policy requirements and corporate integrity agreement (CIA)
- Take part in self inspections, internal and external audits, and drive completion of regional corrective and preventive actions to ensure adherence to regulatory transparency requirements and ensure continuous improvement.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with industry reporting tools
- Experience coordinating regulatory compliance efforts for pharmaceutical/biotech organization.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Advanced Degree in Science
- Ability to lead by example and encourage compliance
- Experience managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with internal and external customers
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top