Site Name: Hungary - Budapest
Posted Date: Feb 8 2021
GSK Consumer business is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate colleague to join our team in Budapest!
This position has responsibility for Regulatory Affairs in defined portfolios or activity streams within CEE Export Markets.
- Manage preparation of new regulatory documents, dossiers and applications to enable new products to be launched and maintained in market, with the correct alignment and compliance to regulations, proactively seeking innovative and rapid path to market.
- Actively contribute to the activity of a high performing local teams, including looking for ways to improve the performance.
- Manage compliance within defined portfolio/activity streams in line with GSK Consumer Healthcare expectations - support key processes and ways of working.
- Support the development of the strongest claims/advertising and promotion possible within the regulations, ensuring risks are appropriately addressed and communicated.
- Proactively manage impact of regulatory changes within defined scope of responsibility on the business.
- Maintain required regulatory compliance databases, systems and processes.
- Maintain high level of knowledge on the science of products within defined portfolio.
- Review, correct and approve the artworks; review and approve promotional materials.
- Support in the maintenance of global and local regulatory trackers and databases.
- Preparation and submission of faulty pack approvals of medicines to the National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition (NIPN).
- Write and submit correction requests for the newly approved marketing authorizations of medicinal products to National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition (NIPN).
- Masters (MS, MA), or PhD/PharmD/ Qualified Person, Life science/Pharmaceutically related science (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology, Medical Engineering).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Fluent English knowledge.
- Precise in work.
- Proactivity, reliability.
- Good team player.
- Meeting deadlines and enable to coop with complex tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- GSK is a " MODERN EMPLOYER ", which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands.
- Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.