Regional Netizen Manager (Digital & Innovation) - Americas
- Warren, NJ
Site Name: USA - New Jersey - Warren
Posted Date: Jun 1 2020
Regional Manager (Digital & Innovation) - Americas
Do you have experience overseeing consumer engagement in the digital space (social media channels, e-commerce reviews, etc.)? Do you have a passion for delivering a 'best in class' consumer experience within the digital channel landscape as part of a dynamic consumer obsessed team? Are you interested in joining the world's largest OTC company and shaping the future of consumer engagement in the digital world? If so, please see the great opportunity below as the Regional Netizen Manager- Americas with GSK.
Primary Locations: Warren, New Jersey
Secondary Locations:Rio De Janiero, Brazil
No relocation offered
As the Netizen manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management and growth of the digital consumer contact channels; ultimately accountable for the relationship management of the key stakeholders in the digital function within the region, strategic design of the current and future digital offering and the performance of the operations.
As our consumers begin to explore social media as a digital contact channel, you will need to manage the daily interactions through an external partnership which will require strong networking and relationship skills to ensure a customer experience of the highest standards. This will also involve increasing the customer's use of digital and online channels to increase the proportion of self-serve and ultimately reduce cost to serve.
You will operationalize our ambition of 'being where our consumers are' within the digital channel landscape to help deliver our 'best-in-class' consumer experience goal.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Work with the brand managers in identifying opportunities where CR, Marketing, Digital, Communications, Innovation and Category teams can draw synergies
- Set, plan and implement social media and digital strategies in collaboration with the brand managers (Roll out of social assets, Consumer/customer engagement channels, e-commerce support)
- Drive the creation of recommended responses to consumers and customers online - be it engaging text, image or video content for all social media and professional GSK accounts
- Draw, govern and drive KPIs associated with consumer engagement on Social and Digital platforms including online reviews in partnership with the Brand managers, Consumer obsessed manager & externalvendor
- Stay ahead of the curve with digital & social technology trends and hold regular awareness sessions for members of the CR org. Work with the brand teams to arrive at the activities that can and can't be performed operationally and technologically.
- Continuously improve the quality of the Engagement Rule books used by the CR hubs and effectively own the Consumer Experience delivered to our consumers/customers online.
- Understand the technical details of the tools and systems used to engage with consumers online (Social Studio, Reputation Studio, Amazon etc), build & improve the associated processes around them, as well asensure stakeholders are aware of any potential limitations
- Partner and where necessary govern digital/ creative agencies on consumer engagement and reporting parameters
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience of handling online communities, leading digital engagement activities or/and delivering digital experiences to end consumers.
- Overseeing consumer engagement in the digital space
- Proven leadership skills gained ideally in Customer service & Digital environment.
- Ability to inspire and develop an operational team, driving high performance, engagement and productivity
- Expert knowledge and understanding of digital channel contact methods in order to act as a central point of reference for all users.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A good understanding of the operational drivers that delivers great customer experience.
- Ability to deliver against high level goals and ambitions.
- Understanding of digital compliance, privacy regulations and quality assurance
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top