Regional Medical Advisor
- New Delhi, India
Site Name: India - New Delhi Jai Singh
Posted Date: May 22 2020
- Position: Regional Medical Advisor
- Provide scientific and technical expertise of the highest standards for local medical information, including interactions with Key External Experts (KEEs) and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
- Provide medical and scientific input and information for business strategy for the region (North / South India)
- Develop and sustain credible networking with appropriate Health Care Practitioners (HCPs)
- Plan, facilitate and conduct CMEs, symposia, trainings, workshops, scientific meetings, speaker tours, and other product specific campaigns and deliver scientific presentations with consistent messages for key products at these meetings, as required.
- Support and deliver scientific presentations with consistent "on label" messages at Standalone Promotional Meetings (SPM) planned by Business colleagues.
- Understand principles of, and support Scientific Engagement (SE) activities as per Medical Plans.
- Have clarity in understanding on Scientific Engagements and Promotional Code.
- Become an expert in vaccine preventable diseases where GSK have brands and support associated activities related to those brands.
- Be updated on scientific knowledge on vaccine preventable diseases; GSK vaccines and its PI to ensure its 'On Label' communications on various platforms.
- Support in feasibility assessment of potential research sites, develop concept notes, proposals, budgets, data collection and monitoring tools for field studies.
- Provide medical inputs into development and execution of brand strategy.
- Pharmacovigilance: Support Named Safety contact in strengthening of Vaccine Pharmacovigilance; ensure self learning.
Minimum Level of Education:MBBS with post graduate qualification / Science Postgraduate / Ph. D. in any science discipline.
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required :
- Research experience, ideally in paediatrics, immunology, epidemiology, infectious diseases or public health.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, local language
- Experience of presenting scientific topics at different settings
- A sound understanding of the principles and practice of ICH-GCP and internal SOPs.
- Well-demonstrated ability to understand scientific methods and experimental design.
- 2 - 5 years in the pharmaceutical / vaccines / biologicals industry.
- General Competencies
- Presentation skills at Scientific and Promotional meetings
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technical writing skills
- Keep up to date with new developments
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues
- Share knowledge with other team members
- Work as part of a team to reach common goals
- Deliver creative ideas for continuous improvement
- Develop good relationships with key opinion leaders
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top