R2R Process Improvement Expert
Site Name: Malaysia - Petaling Jaya
Posted Date: Oct 7 2019
We are looking for Record to Report (R2R) Process Experts for the areas of expertise in Business Banking & Insurance(B&I), to deliver best in class R2R processes to the Regional GSK businesses in BSC KL Hub, balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management and to work on Transformation initiatives (Process and system improvement using Lean methodology) and Training.
Such a role will require process expertise end to end as well as BPO oversight for activities performed remotely via a Service provider already in place in India
Process Improvement Expert key responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a Process Expert on identified R2R business processes and related systems
- Build in depth R2R process & system knowledge for defined area to support BPO on issue resolution, including identification of workaround to mitigate impact and agreeing right level of escalation and working with CERPS Functional Consultant, GPO (Global Process Owner) and R&C (Risk & Compliance) on root cause analysis, work around and risk mitigation
- Build remote BPO and LOC user knowledge through design & delivery of adequate training
- Drive process improvement & standardisation, i.e. identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement for process under responsibility to impact positively KPIs, Cost to Serve & Customer experience.
- Identify and Promote best practice and drive compliance to standard practices across the R2R BPO teams
- Work with GPO (Global Process Owner) on transformation, Process or Technology Improvement Initiatives
- Review and monitor Control to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risk are mitigated. Act as control champion for his /her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded at BPO. Recommend control design improvement to R&C.
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to Service Delivery Lead, Regional Leader and GPO
- Feed into R2R GSK Strategy via Service Delivery Lead
- Engage with CRM on customer and/or performance process challenges
The PIE will be working with the SDL to establish adequate KPIs (lag & leads) and SLAs to monitor day to day operations effectively and proactively identify future challenges.
You are a passionate Process Improvement Lead with the following attributes:
- Business Banking & Insurance (B&I) Treasury accounting and management
- Previous experience of working in area of specialisation for a substantial size company is mandatory, including demonstration of problem solving
- Previous experience of working with SAP
- Experience of working on a Process or Technology improvement project
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- Experience as R2R Super User or Subject Matter Expert with area of specialization are preferred
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Environment and / or experience of managing of BPO for a sizeable company preferred
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- Solid analytical Skills
- Ability to identify & resolve problems
- Self-motivated and display of initiative in solving problems
- Disciplined, robust organisation skills, ability to plan & manage workload
- Actively seek to improve process making them more effective & efficient
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact with & influence providers and customers remotely
- Ability to work in cultural diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of otherflexibleofferings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating andinspiring changesin the industry, we urge you to apply.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top