Quality Manager and Responsible Person
Position: Full-Time Regular
Open date: Aug 13, 2019
Functional area: Quality
Are you a Manufacturing Professional looking for a challenging opportunity to drive Quality Management System improvement and simplification for your local region while working with Quality Managers across the globe? If so, this could be a great position to explore.
As an Operational Quality Manager/Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring effective Regional oversight of the Quality Management System (QMS) in your local region to meet both regulatory and customer expectations. This includes harmonizing the quality standards and simplifying processes while driving both compliance and efficiency.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
• Manage regional Local Operating Company (LOC) quality governance and risk management.
• Regional LOC Quality Performance Management (QPM) and Improvement including organizing Regional LOC Performance Management Forum.
• Monitor LOC Quality performance and provide assurance that the LOC quality processes are effective.
• Lead projects and drive quality initiatives across the LOCs in the region to improve quality compliance and efficiency.
• Own and implement Regional LOC Quality System and Processes.
• Oversight of LOC QMS implementation in use through a program of quality standard harmonization.
• Regional LOC QMS point of contact.
• Manage Regional management monitoring program to assure risks are identified and properly mitigated.
• Conduct audits to provide quality assurance and identify areas for improvement.
• Oversigt of quality performance for 3rd party Service Providers locally.
• Harmonize the LOC Quality ways of working with key distributors to drive standardization and efficiency.
• Partner with Supply Chain and LOC Quality to ensure significant 3rd party related risks are appropriately escalated and mitigated in a consistent manner.
• Collaborate with other Regional LOC Quality, Regional Regulatory, Regional Supply Chain to promote sharing and learning.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Science, or an engineering discipline, OR equivalent level of knowledge, understanding and hand on experience of Good Manufacturing Practices in the pharmaceutical environment.
• 5 years of Manufacturing/Quality experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience with the application of Quality Systems in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
• Ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to enable and drive change.
• Problem identification and solving skills.
• Experience of working with multi-functional teams.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
• Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
• Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
• Sustaining energy and well-being.
• Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
• Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top