Quality Lead for Export Markets in CEE
- Budapest, Hungary
Site Name: Hungary - Budapest
Posted Date: May 5 2020
Quality Lead for Export Markets in CEE
- Excellent career opportunity to ensure consistent implementation of sustainable GSK Quality Management Systems and GSK Standards / requirements within dedicated area.
- This Leader will be responsible for line management of QA Operations Manager(s) within the CEE (Central & Eastern Europe) Export Markets HUB organization (Central Asia, Caucasus, Baltics and Belarus, Adriatic's and Balkans).
- The Lead will act as Quality Representative within the Export Markets Hub Leadership Team leading quality management review of process performance and product quality and of the quality management system for the countries under HUB (Central Asia, Caucasus, Baltics and Belarus, Adriatic's and Balkans).
- Responsible to act as Qualified and Responsible Person in MMW (MultiMarketWarehouse) Hungary.
- Reports to CEE Area Quality Lead.
- Job location - Budapest, Hungary.
- Quality Representative will be responsible (Qualified person or equivalent for some countries with specific legal requirements) for all QMS (Quality Management System) related and operational quality activities and issues, relating to the commercial business. Primary contact for Area LOC Quality Lead, member of Export Markets HUB Leadership Team and key contact in front of local competent authorities for issues related to quality.
- Ensure implementation of a robust, sustainable and effective GSK CH (Consumer Healthcare) Quality Management System, in line with GDP (General Distribution Practices) and any local legal and regulatory requirements at LOC level for all marketed products (medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, foods, other).
- Monitor and review performance metrics against the targets, present to Leadership Team and liaise periodically with General Manager (GM) to agree improvement areas. Sets up a strong business partnership with GM.
- Actively manage the LOC Quality team (in a standard model is formed of QA Operations Manager), including set up their development and objective targets.
- Manage quality issues escalations and ensure timely and effective management of quality incidents and provide the necessary analysis to understand and escalate issues which have the potential to impact supply or GSK's reputation as a manufacturer of quality products.
- Chair LOC Quality council and assist to local RMCB, escalate risks as appropriate within organization, that could be raised either by compliance or operation manager for example.
- Oversight all the operational quality activities managed by operations manager (QMS, product quality review (PQR), batch management, repacking, inbound and outbound quality issues, recalls, inspection readiness, third party audits....) and partner with supply chain locally to make sure all operations happen in the quality excellence
- Act as back-up Qualified/Responsible Person in MMW Hungary for export markets.
The successful candidate:
- Degree in Pharmacy and relevant experience in Quality Systems & Quality Operations within Pharmaceutical / Consumer Healthcare Industries (min. 2 years at manufacturing site Quality Assurance Organisation and minimum 1 year in GDP Quality area).
- Experience with Distribution Markets in CEE.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills - works well in cross-functional teams.
- Proven influence and impact skills across business levels and functions.
- Works with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creatively open to new ideas and methods.
- Flexible thinking - able to challenge and see views from different perspectives.
- Competent people manager and able to identify and promote talent.
- Ability to enable and drive change.
- Self-starter, able to schedule and progress workload on own.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Hungarian.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top