QSC Digital Programme Manager
- Roxbury, NJ
Site Name: USA - New Jersey - Warren
Posted Date: Sep 24 2020
QSC Digital Programme Manager
Digital will play a critical role in transforming the GSK Consumer Healthcare Quality and Supply Chain (QSC) organization to achieve its ambition to be the best in Consumer Healthcare. The QSC Digital Programme Manager will be responsible for managing a programme of global activities that will deliver capabilities necessary to both digitise the E2E supply chain and capabilities to meet e-commerce related revenue targets. This position will interface with commercial, QSC functions, and Tech to deliver innovation, operational excellence, efficiency, and a higher degree of effectiveness by leveraging digital.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Own, maintain, and drive a roadmap of initiatives related to digital enablement of supply chain and QSC capabilities that support strategic e-commerce revenue growth targets
- Develops, plans, and manages implementation of projects and/or programs including planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring.
- Partner with Tech to drive projects to enhance functionality in existing tools and reporting. Also drive to identify and develop next generation tools and capabilities.
- Develop and implement core and advanced digital capabilities and embed a culture of process improvement and value creation across the business.
- He/She will be responsible for the overall on-time, on-budget and on-quality delivery of specific digital supply chain initiatives.
- Drive ongoing complexity reduction leveraging digital across QSC
- Ensure outside-in thinking with ongoing external perspectives and benchmarking, both internal and external, to further shape the QSC future state and leverage best practices
- Lead and influence cross-functional partners to enable the above responsibilities
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Science, Supply Chain, or equivalent
- 6-8 years across several end-to-end Supply Chain and/or Quality functions
- Consumer Goods Industry experience highly favorable
- Consumer-focused; intimately understanding the consumer to help deliver our solutions when, where, and how she wants them
- Advanced degree a plus
- APICS, LEAN and/or Six Sigma Certifications are highly preferred
- Project management and/or PMP certification is preferred
- The ability to effectively manage large scale initiative deployment, timelines, and change management with a proven track record of impact delivery.
- Visionary: be able to paint the picture of the future supply chain, processes, and systems and turn the vision into reality with executional excellence.
- Courage: be able to challenge the status quo and support unique approaches; test and learn mentality
- Clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends and emerging best practices.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top