QA Specialist - maternity replacement
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Site Name: Bulgaria - Sofia
Posted Date: Feb 27 2020
QA Specialist - maternity replacement
- An exciting opportunity for a motivated young professional to join the team and its activity related to the warehousing and distribution of medicinal products for all markets within the scope of Multi-Market distribution centre in Sofia.
- Maintain quality management system (QMS) of GSK Bulgaria, develop and implement such for strategic partners to ensure that the operations there are fully compliant with GSK global standards and policies and local regulatory requirements.
- Supports other functions at the local organization for developing, updating, and implementing corporate procedures.
- Maintain QMS Compliance of the local company with applicable regulations to ensure sustainable quality management and control processes: management of customer complaints; management of internal audit findings and regulatory inspection findings; maintain regular contacts with contractors and GSK manufacturing companies in order to discuss and resolve quality and technical issues. Provides technical information and support to suppliers and contractors quality; quality risks management.
- Make improvements to quality processes, facilities and systems to ensure that the quality meet the business needs.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Works with global team for QMS processes.
- Establishes and maintain process documentation including company policies, working instructions and process flow.
- Manage the Quality Module in the ERP System.
- Perform daily quality activities such as batch management, product quality documentation review, temperature conditions check etc.
The successful candidate:
- University degree - Bachelor or Master university degree - Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology.
- 1-2 years' similar experience within the pharmaceutical industry / distributors would be preferable.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP.
- Experience as Deputy Responsible Person would be preferable.
- Strong PC skills - MS Office (incl. Excel, Power Point).
- Proven good organizational and communication skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Customer service attitude.
- Very good knowledge in Bulgarian and English language both written and spoken.
- Real on-the job learning with a leading player in one of the most dynamic sectors of the Healthcare industry.
- Join a diverse team working in a truly international environment.
- Opportunity for career development within the company.
- Competitive remuneration and flexible schedule.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a leading research-based pharmaceutical company. With over 100,000 employees around the world, the company is committed to a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
In Bulgaria, the company has a long-standing presence since 1992. In 2012 GSK was recognized as one of the best employers in the pharmaceutical industry in Bulgaria.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top