Project Support Engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
Site Name: Hungary Gödöllő
Posted Date: May 8 2020
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals TS Engineering Team is looking for a Projects Support Engineer. The aim of the position is to support the projects executed by the TS Engineering Team.
We are looking for a Projects Support Engineer to our Gödöllő office!
- Provide professional support for projects executed by the TS Engineering Team by coordinating projects documentation and engineering drawings.
Supporting projects execution with:
- Overall responsibility and management of the site's engineering drawings such as site maps, layouts, P&IDs, electrical drawings
- Dedicated engineering tasks such as design, evaluation, installation, qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ), operation, documentation, archiving, etc. with special regard to the high-quality standard
- Leading local projects, being local contact in global projects
- Controlling, evaluating and approving work of contractors
- Supporting local maintenance team and operation of the site
- Managing modifications, collaborating with maintenance, engineering staffs and external partners
- CAPA, Deviation and Change Control management
- Management of relevant SAP Master Data,
- University or College degree (Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering),
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the field of Engineering,
- Good experience of using CAD systems
- Good understanding of technical concepts and language,
- Willingness to learn new process and innovative technologies,
- Effective communication and presentation skill,
- Fluent in Hungarian and English intermediate is a must,
- Can work as part of a team, under pressure and deliver results within deadlines.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food industry business,
- Experience of using e-Plan.
What we can offer:
- GSK is a „MODERN EMPLOYER", which provide a supportive working environment, development opportunities and competitive compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
- We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
- A science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands.
- Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER AND LIVE LONGER.
If you are interested in, you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top