Project Manager, Content Approval
- Roxbury, NJ
Site Name: USA - New Jersey - Warren
Posted Date: Nov 17 2020
As a Project Manager, Content Approval, you will work with leading GSK Consumer Healthcare brands to facilitate review and approval of all promotional copy and claims. In this role you would help lead upfront strategic conversations on claims, campaigns or product launches and then work with cross-functional colleagues to help ensure related claims and content are approved in a timely manner. The Project Manager, Content Approval will focus on ensuring speed and agility within the approval process to help meet brand objectives while maintaining compliance with all applicable procedures.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- As Project Manager will coordinate the content approval process for assigned brands
- Facilitates Initial Review (IR) meetings, screens agenda requests, generates agendas, tracks action items, manages claims approval process
- Hold team members accountable to SOP/Work Instructions
- Work cross-functionally by helping facilitate between brand team and reviewers to promote quicker decision-making
- Serves as system and process expert
- Trains stakeholders on system and business process
- Track KPIs and conduct periodic audits of process performance
Why You? Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience (in pharmaceutical industry preferred)
- Experience working with claims (in OTC or CPG industry preferred)
- Experience using Project Management skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience learning new technologies and applying to enhance work processes
- Advanced degree in business management such as an MBA
- General knowledge of the OTC/ CPG industry
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills and conflict resolution ability
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top