- Richmond, VA
Site Name: Richmond Sherwood
Posted Date: May 21 2020
Are you looking to expand your expertise in project management and drive change in an environment that allows you to design novel approaches and solutions? If so, this General Project Management Project Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As General Project Management Project Manager you will lead the streamlining and simplifying of business operations and leveraging solutions to build best in class customer experiences, maximizing return on investment and providing a cutting-edge service to our customers that sets GSK apart from the competition.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
• Project manage business unit services, ensuring the project operation is meeting business needs.
• Identify the needs for change across the current end-to-end process, seeking to simplify and enhance customer experience.
• Communicating a clear vision to stakeholders, planning and prioritizing key objectives for the business.
• Gain deep insight into business and customer needs, benchmarking GSK verses the competition.
• Implement and embed the team's broader business unit vision over the broader operation and cross functionally.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated project management and stakeholder engagement experience.
- Experience managing vendor relations.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience analyzing customer metrics, drawing insights and proposing appropriate action.
- Understands automation tools and looks to automate processes wherever possible.
- Ability to lead the development of new solutions to meet changing expectations.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top