- Tokyo, Japan
Site Name: Japan - Tokyo - Akasaka
Posted Date: Sep 3 2020
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
We are seeking passionate, positive thinking professionals to join our Japan Pharma Tech organisation. You will have the opportunity to work on local and global teams to identify the opportunities as well as tackle the challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
This position will be part of the Japan Pharma Tech to support Medical Affairs business. This role is accountable for delivering and realizing tech initiatives related to digital transformation and digital data analytics by ensuring that all such deliverables are aligned to Medical objectives and successfully implemented with measurable results and the business roadmap.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the business partners to perform business process analysis, scope definition, requirements elicitation and documentation, testing planning and coordination
- Perform systems analysis and design on analytics projects and programs
- Analyze Digital Data with local and global business stakeholders for insight （DDA）
- Cooperate with the IT teams and 3rd party vendor to create, change or modify any required systems/ application interfaces
- Test IT solutions functionalities and analytical capabilities with the business use cases, train the users and document the results
- Lead in innovative experiments and identify potential areas for business process improvement to increase our business partners productivity
- Provide operation support as needed including escalated support, operation model design
Main scope of business area is Medical but will also collaborate with other Tech teams, to support larger Commercial business, such as Sales, Marketing, Multi-channel, Market Access... etc
All activities must be compliant with company policies and standards, as well as country specific regulations
Required Skill, Experience, Etc.
- Excellent Data Analytic Skills
- Experience with various software development techniques (e.g. traditional waterfall, lean, agile)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimum direction, a proactive approach
- Understanding of collaboration solutions and IT infrastructure in general
- Consulting, Business partnering, Stakeholder management
- Experience with large scale IT systems
- Background as a data scientist is welcome
- At least 6-year experience working as an IT Business or Technical Analyst
- Experience in developing MS Office 365 tools (e.g. Power App, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Experience in proposing and executing projects
- Experience in recent leveraging newer technology (e.g. NLP, Machine Learning, RPA)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study for this position
- Japanese & English skills. Lead discussion and drive results with local/ global stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work and lead in international and intercultural teams
- Understanding of Medical space; applications and processes
- Experience with Agile IT organizations
- Working experience in Pharma industry.
- Experience with SQL and data analysis scripts (Python or R)
- IT strategy development and deployment
- Proficient in the use of visualization tools (QlikView, Spotfire & PowerBI)
- Expert Skills of CRM solutions (i.e. Veeva, SFDC) and relevant business processes and platforms.
- Experience or knowledge in at least one of the Pharmaceutical Commercial or Medical domains (e.g. Medical Affairs, Commercial, Marketing)
- Degree or advanced degree in Science or Computer related field
- Project Management Education or equivalent certificate (Agile preferred)
- Advanced Japanese & English skills
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top