Project Delivery Senior Manager
- Bangalore, India
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Posted Date: Jul 21 2020
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
This is an exciting time to join GSK. The world of master data management is changing, and it is no longer just about managing data. You will be part of a team that is building a robust master data management framework and service, that will allow GSK to drive higher value by placing data at the core of their strategic and operational decisions. We will be embracing new data technology that will improve the development, manufacture, and distribution of GSK's vital products to patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Responsible for project and portfolio management including maintenance of ongoing data related initiatives
- Manage development and change requirements, including the process of assessment and authorisation of the requirements
- Responsible for release management ensuring services and projects are delivered throughout the transition and agreed changes are successfully implemented
- Manage and plan the delivery pipeline for the data related demands throughout the project lifecycle
- Support the continuous improvement of the service by identifying all opportunities to do so
- Support in the management of in-house talent, identify the opportunities where possible for development and progress within the MDM organisation
- Identify new opportunities to provide learning and development for MDM team
We are looking for professionals with these skills to achieve our goals. If you have them, we would like to speak to you.
- Experience working in a Consumer, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry with a strong understanding and experience of master data compliance regulations in a global organisation
- Proven experience of applying transition processes, demonstrable by a successful track record of managing MDM transformation projects
- Successful track record of managing MDM transformation projects and of applying transition processes
- Proven track record of management of MDM project teams, supporting the development of individuals and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Strong MDM knowledge, program management, process improvement, staff development, change management and interpersonal skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top