Site Name: Taiwan - Kaohsiung
Posted Date: Feb 5 2021
Our Professional Sales Representative in GSK will drive performance of your territory through convincing HCPs to Rx a GSK medicine/vaccine instead of a competitor's product for appropriate patient through face-to-face and multi-channel selling and to establish GSK as the customer's key partner and advisor by making relevant recommendations supported by scientific knowledge which are aligned to the customer's patient types and needs.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Continuously builds knowledge of GSK multi-channel brand strategies and leverages that knowledge with customers in informing on prescribing behaviours
- Understands GSK and competitor's brands features and benefits and applies knowledge effectively in their PFSS and multi-channel selling approach
- Builds a comprehensive disease and pathology knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making
- Has strong understanding of treatment guidelines and patient profiles and leverages them to build credibility with customers
- Uses multiple data sources to analyse and review territory performance dynamics (including competitor performance) identifying territory trends and opportunities for GSK
- Builds territory insights that capture opportunities and drive decision making, including the selection and prioritization of customer targets and the development of robust territory coverage call plans
- Develop, based on customer insights, multi-channel business plans with strategically aligned ASMART objectives, strategies and tactical activities that deliver business objectives
- Implements multi-channel business plans, uses KPIs to track performance and adjust plans where required
- Effectively engages with customers through a PFSS selling approach including good sell outcome concept or multi-channel selling approach and is proficient in using appropriate multi-channel selling platforms aligned to customer preferences
- Actively prepares for, and executes the PFSS selling approach including Good Sell Outcome concept (commercially orientated call objective (COCO), Identifying the source of business and Action/behavior driven close) through uncovering opportunities, making recommendations aligned to patient and customer needs, addressing objections and effectively closing
- Regularly measures sales call performance and seeks FLSL feedback to continuously improve
- Builds collaborative internal and external relationships that enhance the customer journey, channels customer feedback into the wider organisation and proactively delivers efficient and effective sales administration
- Achievement of local identified business objectives and measures to enhance the Territory performance, efficiency and effectiveness. (e.g. customer coverage, call rate, business planning)
- Successful completion of all required Online Learning modules through GSK LMS system - My Learning
- Operates effectively and efficiently through the multi-channel environment, leading with science
- Expense and sample budget management
- Business planning and execution
- Patient focused scientific selling
- Product and disease knowledge and expertise
- Personal development planning in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Implementation and adherence to all GSK activities aligned to GSK vision, expectations, values and code of conduct
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 or more years of experience in a customer-facing Field Sales or Territory Management environment
- Valid driver's license
- Previous sales experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Power Point
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Tertiary Education preferably within life sciences
- Scientific knowledge
- Patient focused
- Business planning & execution
- Influence, impact and convince others
- Personal resilience
- Results focused
- Adaptability to change
- Team player/worker
- Analytical thinker
- Financial awareness
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.