Site Name: Taiwan - Taichung
Posted Date: Feb 18 2021
Are you looking to join a high-functioning sales team where you can drive business development and accelerate client engagement? If so, this Hospital Sales Representative role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Hospital Sales Representative, you will bring the marketing plan of action to life with key opinion leaders, key hospitals, and related allied health care professionals through uncovering and maximizing business opportunity to truly partner and innovate together.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Develop and implement strategic business plans for the therapeutic portfolio with targeted specialists, hospitals and allied health care professionals
• Design and drive unique customer focused initiatives to build GSK advocacy and to drive incremental sales growth
• Provide unmatched customer value for both external and internal customers
• Work closely with colleagues who interact with family physicians to develop and implement strategic programs to drive sales growth with General Practice (GP) and Family Medicine Physicians (FM)
• Prepare and appropriately manage territory budgets
• Allocate appropriate face to face selling time to ensure optimal business results
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 or more years of sales experience liaising with health care professionals
- Experience in the relevant therapeutic area
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Working experience in a teaching hospital environment
- Demonstrated leadership and strong team collaborative skills
- Strong working knowledge of interpretation of scientific research studies
- Proven ability to build and maintain access to a network of physicians
- Functional knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.