Professional Product Manager- NonPersonal & MCM (Benlysta)
- Work effectively and collaboratively as an equal partner across a matrix marketing organization
- Develop strategies/plans for HCP non-personal and multichannel campaigns, including drivers to content, content development and website engagement- that result in improvement in HCP intent to prescribe.
- Contribute to development of improved and/or more engaging content, including development of video assets, banners, veeva emails, etc.
- Work with peer HCP marketers and HCP marketing director to ensure tactics are consistent with strategy, and that they have strong cross channel impact.
- Strategically align [Product] and its attributes to identified marketplace needs through application of learnings from market research, data analysis, and insight generation
- Methodically evaluate brand performance data to identify trends, triggers, and market drivers, with consideration of customer insight in order to positively impact business trajectory
- Approve project briefs for promotional material development to ensure that materials will deliver on the brand strategy and meet the business objectives
- ensure compliance with policy and pull through of brand strategy to meet marketplace needs
- Ensure Copy approval projects are run efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain budget for nonpersonal HCP initiatives and ensure vendor PO process is tightly managed.
- BS/BA, 3 years marketing or other relevant commercial experience, including agency work.
- Project management and Matrix Collaboration: Ability to effectively execute promotional plans, collaborating with agencies and internal matrix partners
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience with Nonpersonal or multi-channel (MCM) initiatives. (Examples include Digital/Mobile, social media drivers, and/or CRM initiatives). Ability to assess performance across channels is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge/acumen around content development and copy approval processes (developed via pharma project completion or through external agency work)
Preferred Qualifications: (aligned Marketing Competency in parentheses)
MBA plus 2-5 years marketing experience (2 years in healthcare marketing or agency work) OR BS/BA 5-8 years marketing experience (2 years in healthcare marketing)
- MBA plus 2-5 years marketing experience (2 years in healthcare marketing or agency work) OR BS/BA 5-8 years marketing experience (2 years in healthcare marketing)
- Strong Preference: Experience in working with media vendors to drive search plans, and to optimize nonpersonal spend.
- Strong Preference: Strong knowledge of Content Drivers, Website Engagement and Effectiveness, and Mobile platforms for communication.
- Strong Preference: Ability to connect tactical plans to customer needs and to brand strategies, and to measure effectiveness of initiatives and channels.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately draw conclusions from research and apply the results to the business problem. (Market research application)
- Ability to find meaning from a broad range of information sources and research methodologies to extract deep customer insights across a range of both internal stakeholders and external customers.advantage (Customer segmentation and insight)
- Experience with the elements of and importance of brand equity, branding, strategic foundation, customer value propositions, project briefs, and the creative development process (Integrated marketing mix)
- Understanding of how customer-facing teams operate to enable effective engagement with them, and how field capabilities and alignment contribute to brand success. Understanding of how personal and nonpersonal tactics can be coordinated to achieve higher impact with HCPs.
- Practical working knowledge and experience with business improvement processes and tools (Project and supplier management)
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top