Site Name: Singapore - Jurong
Posted Date: Dec 18 2019
The successful incumbent willsupervise, execute and monitor the activities within the value stream to ensure reliable and optimal operation of processes, equipment, utility and facility so as to achieve target production levels within the framework of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), quality, safety, occupational hygiene and environment protection.
- You will co-ordinate with the relevant parties and contribute to the development of the monthly production schedule to enable timely material support to production, and to optimize the production of bulk drug substances so as to minimize holding costs of intermediate goods.
- You are required to assess situation, plan and implement all process campaign turnaround activities, as well as co-ordinate and track progress of shift teams to ensure production plan adherence.
- You will identify and implement improvement to plant facilities, processes, methods of operations and turnaround, troubleshoot for process and equipment problems to minimize safety and quality risk as well as to ensure greater operational efficiency.
- You will lead or support quality or safety related investigation using appropriate problem solving tool to determine the root causes and implement CAPA to prevent recurrence.
- You will initiate, coordinate, plan and participate in plant modification activities, in the implementation of capital projects, project commissioning and tie-in.
- Conducts audits and investigations, participate in audit preparation and complete identified actions in the assigned work area(s), in order to ensure compliance with GMP and safety requirements.
- You will prepare documents relating to manufacturing, plant turnaround, Local Operating Instructions (LOI), Local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and training manual to ensure that updated documents exist to support the activities of the operations department, schedule plan orders, and materials assignment.
- You will provide inputs to Periodic Product Review, Computer System Review and Cleaning Validation Review, Engineering Technical Review.
- You will support the Production Manager in new product introduction or plant trials, and prepare and complete all necessary documents related to plant trial within the stipulated timeline.
- You will participate in the qualification works at OQ and PQ phases.
- You will provide M-ERP Support as BPE if assigned.
- You will raise and coordinate change control implementation and follow up on closure of change control.
- You will ensure availability of equipment, tools, production consumables, transfer of input materials as part of campaign preparation and follow up on ensuring housekeeping of above upon campaign ending.
- Good honors degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, with 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical, chemical or petrol-chemical industry.
- Candidates without any prior working experience but with good relevant degree are highly encouraged to apply for junior role.
• Knowledge of product, production processes and the plant
• Basic engineering knowledge
• Basic statistical knowledge
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of GMP, safety, hygiene and environment regulations
• Basic project management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Auditing skills
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top