Site Name: Poznan Grunwaldzka
Posted Date: Apr 12 2022
GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world's largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals! As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
This is a new role in our Product Management team in the Commercial Channels area. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for setting up HCP Engagement platform capabilities across multiple markets, reviewing and managing the product backlog, estimating value and prioritizing delivery and ensuring Agile ways of working are followed. You will have an impact on the increase of compliance, performance and product launch effectiveness in-market.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Support a more senior Product Manager/Director developing strategy and roadmap for your product
- Collaborate with your Product and Engineering teams to become effective team members that ship valuable work, passionate about making decisions based on data and customer-centricity
- Apply the scientific method and lean start-up thinking to set hypotheses, design experiments, test assumptions and break-down complex problems into smaller chunks to deliver a more valuable product to your customers
- Measure the impact of all new work released on your roadmap, close the value loop and ensure adoption
- Work as a servant-leader, reducing dependencies, removing blockers and co-ordinating with other product teams and key stakeholders
- Maintain high credibility and deliver real value by shipping product that make our users' lives 10x easier
- Act as the single point of accountability to make sure your product is performing to maintain high levels of satisfaction with customers around all aspects of the product
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- A broad and detailed understanding of product management techniques including customer development, discovery & primary research, lean start-up method and industrialisation/scaling-up
- Experience in leading teams responsible for software products' development
- Experience in directly managing product managers/analysts
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a matrixed
- Practice in defining North-star Metric, KPIs sets and OKRs for product teams
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form a meaningful part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.