Site Name: Taipei
Posted Date: Mar 8 2021
Are you looking for a brand management role that allows you to drive robust customer insights and shape promotional effectiveness? If so, this Product Brand Management Rx Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Product Brand Management Rx Manager, you will lead the strategic planning and execution of integrated multichannel campaigns for promoted portfolio products across the assigned region.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• New product launch strategy and operational planning
• Join plan session with cross functional team with Market Access/Medical, Regulatory, Region/Global to have launch excellence
• Formulate and implement product marketing goals, strategies, plans and programs to ensure share of market and profitability of products.
• Organise and execute the overall product marketing activities and programs such as symposium, forums and overseas congress etc.
• Ensure effective control and monitor of marketing results within designated budgets.
• Prepare and implement product promotion expense budgets.
• Develop and implement product knowledge training and product communication tools (detailing pieces. Patient education kits).
• Analyse competitive position of company products and recommend price structures.
• Establish solid rapport and specialised presentation to key customers
• Conduct market research programs. Supervise and co-ordinate advertising programs and PR events.
• Communicate with field forces on sales campaigns and marketing activities and monitor follow-through
• Prepare product forecast for adequate stock
• Review and approve the artwork for post approval variation in labeling or CMC change including providing data to support the PSR submission and also align with artwork management SOP. And perform L1 monitoring of artwork process and activities within their area of responsibilities.
Support quality related activities and comply with LOC QMS process- change control, repacking and artwork management
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• At least 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing
• Experience in full product life cycle from launch to mature phase, including experience in managing Specialty Care brands.
• Understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical market situation and trends /customers/competitors/regulations
• Development of marketing and action plans
• Demonstrated good written and communication skills
• Demonstrated persuasive and influential ability
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
• Strategic planning and organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Maximizing performance with integrity
• Accountability for achievement
• Persuasive and influential ability
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Resilience and tenacity
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.