Product Expert, Veeva QualityDocs
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Dec 16 2019
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our officein Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support.
- GA&D Veeva Vault Product team will be key to the successful running of Veeva Vault QualityDocs as the new enterprise-wide controlled document management solution.
- Ensure that the GSK Standard Processes are applied and adhered to including embedding and adopting standard ways of working in accordance with Quality Risk and Compliance and Validation policies.
- Responsible for identification and execution of service improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership and work with vendors to minimize.
- Agree (and deliver) product release strategy and content with GA&D Director Product Owner, Business Owner and Veeva
- Deliver changes to Veeva Vault Products and associated operational services against approved proposals driven by the GA&D Product Owner
- Carry out Veeva Vault QualityDocs Configuration changes that support change in business processes or as improvement opportunities and support testing and validation of the configuration
- Support migration projects and on-boarding of new user group as use of Veeva QualityDocs grows and becomes the enterprise-controlled doc management product.
- Provide Product expertise in Veeva QualityDocs as a certified Vault platform administrator and QualityDocs system administrator and configuration specialists.
- To oversee the change control and release management process for the 3x yearly releases and any ad-hoc changes that are made as part of agreement with the business
- Deliver product enhancements through agreed backlog process to ensure QualityDocs evolves to meet business needs
- Manage small migration projects to migration content into QualityDocs (either via migration partner or using Vault Loader)
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Associate's Degree.: Computing, Information Technology
- 1+ year of Veeva Vault experience and particularly desirable is QualityDocs experience
- Ideally a Veeva Vault QualityDoc implementation project completed in a configuration specialist type capacity and ideally with agile experience
- Completion of Veeva Vault Platform Configuration Track including Vault Certification exam
- Completion of Vault QualityDocs Administrator Level 2 Track
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Completion of Veeva vault QMS Administrator Level 2 Track
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Sport and recreation package
- Free car and bike parking
- Using English on daily basis
- Flexible working hours
- Short Fridays
- Home office
- Integration events
- Fresh fruits everyday
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top