Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Mar 21 2021
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it's about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
Do you have proven experience in Tech Product Ownership? Can you demonstrate a track record in delivering to customer facing projects or services? We're searching for a Product Owner to drive and deliver the future evolution of GSK's Electronic Archiving capability.
Does this sound like you? Read below to learn more about the exciting opportunity!
Information is the most valuable asset of Pharmaceutical R&D and ensuring its long-term digital preservation and access is critical to managing the lifecycle of our medicines. The Tech products used to support the electronic archival of R&D's information assets are therefore fundamental to supporting GSK's purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
This role is opening at an exciting time where we plan to modernize the technology platforms, so they can better support with diverse range of information types that now need to be retained, giving you the opportunity to drive the strategic direction of GSK's archiving capability, influence and own delivery of the future end state and realize a solution with touch points across the entire R&D organization.
The role provides the perfect platform to further develop your Product Owner expertise, whilst working with some high-profile systems to deliver major value to GSK.
- Overall ownership for the applications used to provide long term access to relevant content as required by business needs and pharmaceutical regulations.
- Crafting the future technology landscape and developing an approach to deliver it.
- Stakeholder and relationship management to maintain strong alignment between business representatives and SMEs across R&D and the broader GSK.
- Partnering with technical architects to assess options and define the future solution landscape for the domain that is aligned with the business operating model.
- Defining the roadmap for the product and crafting the programme to deliver against it.
- Engaging and managing third party resources to deliver and support the solutions.
Basic Qualifications - We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Degree in Computer or Information Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant experience
- Proven experience in Tech Product ownership
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a major global Tech organization with a track record in delivering customer facing projects or services that span organisational boundaries
- Demonstrable experience in applying agile and DevOps techniques to the delivery of products
- Knowledge of archiving platforms used/data storage in a regulated industry and the challenges that can bring
- Experience of leading external vendors and operating in a matrix environment
- Experience of programme delivery in a global environment
- Ability to drive change management
- Experience as a Product Owner in a global Tech organisation
- Pharmaceutical R&D experience and knowledge of GxP regulations as they apply to archiving
- Experience applying relevant archiving frameworks such as OAIS and ISO 14721 to the delivery of tech solutions
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form a meaningful part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Long term incentives
- Company car or car allowance
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training' platforms: Plural sight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillset and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.