Procurement Specialist (Poznań site)
- Warsaw, Poland
Site Name: Warsaw, Poznan Grunwaldzka
Posted Date: Jun 16 2020
The Global Procurement Site team is responsible for Procurement across all the GSK manufacturing for Pharma, Vaccines and Consumer. The team covers Direct and Indirect spend, and focuses on the creation and execution of Procurement strategies by creating strong relationships with stakeholders at different levels within the Site.
- Support the development of the long and short-term plans to improve Procurement processes in order to enhance the overall performance of the Site. Provide support in the implementation of new processes, policies, guidelines, strategies locally and ensure compliance.
- Managing interfaces between Procurement and the Site, balancing the expectations of both Procurement and Site stakeholders.
- Support the Procurement function at Site (Directs, Manufacturing Indirects and Capex).
- Develop and manage the Site supply base to meet GSK's requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost, and innovation to control costs in a fast-moving environment.
- Support the development of a long-term vision for all local purchasing categories to support the growth of GSK. For specific Categories, actively negotiate contracts. Reduce the Directs, Manufacturing Indirects and Capex costs of the site. Support the reduction of end-to-end total costs of the Site.
- Co-ordinate support from multiple Category teams and working within a matrix organisation. Manage relationships with other Procurement staff remotely.
- Secure the supply chain through integrating a risk management approach as a foundation of Procurement mission. Evaluate and mitigate risk associated with long standing local suppliers and single sourcing.
- Education preferred in areas, e.g. chemistry, biotechnology, procurement, supply chain, commodity, engineering or finance.
- Min. 2 years of procurement experience in regulated environments, e.g. pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic or food industry.
- Awareness of Procurement tools such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review, supplier development.
- Analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- High learning agility.
- Ability to drive & implement change.
- Good knowledge how to manage sensitive partnerships, strong influencing and stakeholder partnering skills coupled with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills - fluent Polish and English.
- Awareness of cost benchmark & financial audit with key supplier and legal matters (contracting).
- Understanding of risk management.
- Interesting job in one of the leading global healthcare companies.
- Access to newest technologies and solutions.
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure.
- Possibility to work in an international environment.
- Benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, flexible working hours, home office).
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top