- Moscow, Russia
Site Name: Russia - Moscow
Posted Date: Oct 2 2020
Are you energized by a procurement role that allows you to leverage technology to accelerate efficiency and best practices across the business? If so, this General Procurement Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a General Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of third party resources supporting the business.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
- Manage Workflow of third party suppliers/resources
- Manage non-standard workflow queries by interacting across a Matrix Organization
- Prepare and Present Analytic & metrics reports routinely to leadership
- Compare current and historical trends in workflow
- Allocation of appropriate contracting resources
- Delivering resourcing solutions by optimizing resources more effectively
- Engage with IT and other involved departments to ensure Service Request Systems operate properly
- Interact Daily with Contract Managers, Sr. Leadership, and other cross matrix Third Party Resource (TPR) Teams regarding workload and metrics updates
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Proven experience leveraging procurement analytics/data outputs to generate reports.
- More than 2 years of experience in project management and business operations.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Advanced Degree in Business Management, Mathematics, or Business Operations
- Ability to multi-task across various requests daily and work independently
- Ability to engage senior leadership with limited direction
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top