- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Jul 17 2020
Role Purpose 职位目标：
Responsible for operations and management such as procurement, import customs declaration, first supplier operation etc., continuously improve and optimize business processes, be familiar with GSP regulations and ensure that relevant businesses fully comply with GSP regulations, manage import operations and ensure compliance with regulations, and work together with cross-department.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities 主要工作职责：
- Familiar with and fully implement the GSP and import regulations, and strictly implement in daily business operations and management;
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining drug purchase records;
- Responsible for the review of the first business and first business varieties of the supplier, fill out the relevant application forms, and coordinate with the quality department to determine the legal qualifications of the supplier and the legality of the first business varieties, responsible for obtaining legal bills and IDL, quality specification, and cooperate with the quality department audit and the audit approval of the enterprise quality manager;
- Support quality department to create drug quality files and support quality to sign quality agreements with suppliers;
- Responsible for review of the overall situation of drug purchases, and regular internal control self-inspection and self-assessment;
- Manage product lists and supplier information, and provide related purchasing inquiries Responsible for the daily affairs of the procurement department and the training of internal and external procurement related work;
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the company's relevant standard operation procedures and work instructions;
- Responsible for interfacing and related work of the daily inspection of the Regulatory authorities Responsible for import declaration, provide supporting documents to finance for foreign exchange payment;
- Cooperate with the company's customs affairs, finance and other relevant departments to carry out customs clearance prices and customs management;
- Monitor LSP KPI and importation expenses settlement;
- Support deviation investigation.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Education / Experience / Competencies)
申请资格 / 职位要求：(教育背景 / 工作经验 / 知识与技能)
- Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmacy or medicine, biology, chemistry, etc ;
- 3-5 years or above of relevant experience in supply chain management, familiar with the importation in the Pharma field is preferred;
- Good organization and coordination capabilities with across functions, good negotiation, communication skills, strong teamwork ability; strong pressure resistance
- CET-6 or above, fluent in writing, listening and oral English, oversea study or work experience is preferred
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications, SAP experience is preferred.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top