Portfolio Management Lead, RESP & SC
- Shanghai, China
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Aug 31 2020
Are you energized by the opportunity to accelerate innovation by enhancing operational support for medicines development? If so, this Portfolio Management Manager role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Portfolio Management Manager, you will be responsible for to reporting, tracking and mapping key metrics, and identification of risks & opportunities to facilitate decision making via business case analysis.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Delivery of Innovation metrics reporting (monthly) aligned to core R&D metrics as defined by Portfolio/Finance.
- Oversight of Business Case Analytics including the maintenance of all project financial inputs.
- Key point person on External Innovation to ensure that all projects are appropriately captured in database.
- Ensure all Innovation projects are compliant with legal requirements (Contracting compliance & Intellectual Property).
- Partnership with Innovation and Portfolio Management to run reports and understand value of project.
- Maintain and own monthly dashboard that will drive clarity to External Innovation deliverables across organization.
- Keep abreast of the external environment and support Lead and Directors on key relationship building activities.
- Support Innovation Vice President by pulling together information for Leadership Team and presentations.
- Work with finance/procurement to oversee the External Innovation contracts and budgets to ensure spend.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree.
- More than 5 years of experience as a Financial or Portfolio analyst.
- Deep business partnering experience across areas of finance, business development, R&D.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific knowledge to be interpreted by non-scientific stakeholders.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top