- Beijing, China
Site Name: China - Beijing - ChaoYang District - Ocean International Centre - Tower A
Posted Date: Oct 8 2019
Are you looking to expand your expertise in project management and drive change in an environment that allows you to design novel approaches and solutions? If so, this General Project Management Project Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As General Project Management Project Manager you will lead the streamlining and simplifying of business operations and leveraging solutions to build best in class customer experiences, maximizing return on investment and providing a cutting-edge service to our customers that sets GSK apart from the competition.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following...
• Project manage business unit services, ensuring the project operation is meeting business needs.
• Identify the needs for change across the current end-to-end process, seeking to simplify and enhance customer experience.
• Communicating a clear vision to stakeholders, planning and prioritizing key objectives for the business.
• Gain deep insight into business and customer needs, benchmarking GSK verses the competition.
• Implement and embed the team's broader business unit vision over the broader operation and cross functionally.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of project management experience (Manager to specify appropriate experience).
- Demonstrated project management and stakeholder engagement experience.
- Experience managing vendor relations.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience analyzing customer metrics, drawing insights and proposing appropriate action.
- Understands automation tools and looks to automate processes wherever possible.
- Ability to lead the development of new solutions to meet changing expectations.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
*This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top