Pharma Supply Chain(Engineering/IT/Automation)_Future Leaders graduated programme 2021
- Ujiie, Japan
Site Name: Japan - Tochigi - Imaichi
Posted Date: Sep 24 2020
３．１つめのOnline Assessmentを合格した方には、２つめのOnline Assessmentのご案内が同様に届きますので、指示に従って受検ください
４．２つのOnline Assessmentを合格した方には簡単な人事面談後、最終選考のAssessment Centerへご案内する予定です
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We're looking for leaders of the future in Digital Engineering
Are you a capable engineering graduate ready to utilise your skills and knowledge (coupled with the latest technology and processes) to help us deliver billions of packs of medicines to our patients every year? If so, there's no limit to how far you can go with us - it's up to you to prove yourself.
Develop your career
Our Future Leaders Graduate Program will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You'll have up to three stretching rotations within our Biopharm and / or Respiratory manufacturing sites in one or more Digital disciplines including Automation, Cyber and Data Science
You will receive a generous personal training budget and be supported by a technical mentor. You'll get to meet senior leaders and network with other graduates. You'll also improve your technical skills while gaining valuable leadership expertise. It all adds up to a programme that's designed to transform talented graduates into key, senior figures.
What might you do?
Gain a broad understanding of our automation, cyber and data analytics systems.
- Rotations may include
- Project managing the introduction of new digital technologies - from design to test and commission.
- Automation Optimizing the performance of our manufacturing control systems. Delivering automation projects such as new robotic systems- ensuring compliance with pharmaceutical and regulatory standards.
- Data Science: Work on data analytics and machine learning projects - using your skills and knowledge to transform our business - from manufacturing lead times to cost of goods, from quality analysis to planning & scheduling - there are a wealth of opportunities to make a difference.
- Cyber security - identifying and mitigating potential risks and vulnerabilities
- A relevant degree and be keen to learn.
- The ability to work with and build relationships with key stakeholders
- To be a self-motivated and proactive graduate
- To be enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- To be a natural team worker
- The ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- To be analytical and process driven with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a gift for solving problems
- A genuine interest in the healthcare industry
Our Future Leaders Program is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don't have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying. Of course, many graduates who join the program have worked while studying or after graduation. If you've already developed substantial experience working in a professional role in your sector, while you would be able to apply for this program, you may also want to look at direct entry roles in our businesses, as these may be the best way to build on your existing skills and expertise and develop a career at GSK.
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus based on company performance
- Access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs, which reward exceptional achievements
- Long-term incentives through shared ownership link your rewards to our longer-term performance
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programs
Get to grips with our recruitment process
Watch a video and find tips on our website https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/apprentices-students-and-graduates/apply-now-for-our-future-leaders-graduate-programme/
We're 100% open to all talent
We're 100% open to all talent - whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it's the right thing to do.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help you. Or email us your number and we'll call you back. We'll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we'll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top