P2P Service Delivery Lead
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Oct 23 2020
Over 3 00 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of P2P Service Delivery Lead. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
As a P2P Service Delivery Lead you will lead the P2P finance team located in Poznan and Costa Rica, and BPO teams located in India and Bucharest
- People management (lead and motivate), cascading strategy and vision, control of daily workload whilst also developing and coaching the team in alignment with GSK values and expectations
- Driving delivery and performance of oversight team and operational teams provided by BPO for Eurasia, North America and Canada
- Ensure ongoing high service delivery level for all processes performed by the delivery teams at the Hub and BPO
- Monitor the day to day BPO delivery of operations, designing, embedding and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) [Lead & Lag] and Service Level agreements (SLAs), ensuring customer issues are identified and promptly resolved and proactively identifying any issues or risks to the service.
- Drive BPO adoption of standard practices and consistency ways of working in service delivery across the region through GSK policies, tools and processes
- Escalate issues through FS governance, including Service Alerts where required, having clearly identified blockers, support required and proposing solutions
- Work collaboratively across different processes, functions to close escalation
- Ensure effective controls and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes performed by BPO
- Work collaboratively with other regions to support projects, and process automation
- Work with the delivery team to understand root causes of common problems and continuously improve
- Proactively manage stakeholders across the business and external suppliers, to partner to improve the service and ensure that support model and service delivery process are well understood and adhered to
- University degree - Finance/Accounting/Economic or relevant
- At least 3 years of management or supervisory experience in a matrix organization, successfully delivering visual performance management and review Knowledge of management accounting and reporting, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Knowledge of SAP will be preferred
- Project management qualification will be preferred
- Accounts payable knowledge is necessary to resolve issues and take right decisions
- Ability to manage, coach and develop staff to achieve their potential and maintain motivation levels
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to tackle and resolve difficult issues head on
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top