P2P Process Expert
- Poznań, Poland
Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Oct 23 2020
Over 3 00 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of P2P Process Expert. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role - apply and join our GSK Finance Hub - Europe!
As a P2P Process Expert you will assist Service Delivery Lead with matters regarding P2P process to deliver best in class P2P processes to the global GSK businesses.
- To act as a Process Expert on P2P systems and related business processes for P2P, working
alongside Service Delivery Managers and existing PIEs
- Work closely with GPO on process improvement & standardisation
- Promote best practice and compliance of standard practices across the P2P teams through embedded changes and networking with GSK Operations and Market Contacts
- Build GSK Operations and LOC user knowledge and understanding of P2P systems and process to support issue resolution, including identification of workarounds to mitigate impact and agreeing the right level of escalation, working with CERPS Functional Consultant, GPO and risk and compliance on root cause analysis, work arounds and risk mitigation
- To consult on Transition / Transformation team and work closely with project delivery team on required aspects of P2P process mapping and end state design recommendation
- Review and monitor Controls to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risk are mitigated. Act as control champion for his/her area, ensure understanding of control, testing & monitoring is embedded within GSK Operations centres. Recommend control design improvement to R&C.
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to Service Delivery Lead / Transition Lead, Regional Leader and GPO
- Build network and mentors in country based Super Users / LOC and E2E support Model (Including Help Desk), engaging with CRM and customer on performance process challenges
- University degree - Finance/Accounting/Economic or relevant
- Experience as a P2P Senior Analyst P2P Super user or SME
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory, plus experience in invoice to payment process a must
- Experience to manage E2E purchase to payment process
- Knowledge of GSKs supplier management processes and managing escalations appropriately to resolution
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Knowledge of SAP will be preferred
- Project management qualification will be preferred
- Accounts payable knowledge is necessary to analyze issues and find improvements
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top