P2P NA Help Desk Analyst
Site Name: Costa Rica - Cartago - Tres Rios
Posted Date: Nov 21 2019
Your Responsibilities: We are looking for a PTP NA Help Desk Analyts to join our Pfizer Joint Venture project team in Costa Rica.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are
- Handling and resolve incoming queries from vendors/ GSK users from calls/ chat/ Remedy tickets/ email within the SLA agreed with the customer
- Transfering to other departments cases which are not to be solved/ handled by the P2P Helpdesk team
- Perform the P2P inscope activities: Issue resolution/ VCB/ VIM workflows/ T&E/ Bank un-reconciled items/ DCFs in Service Catalogue/ DCFs outside Service Catalogue
- Connect with back office teams (invoice processing, payments, vendor master, etc) to solve different cases
- Ensure all activities are performed as per the most updated guidelines and policy
- PO Maintenance
- PO Amendments
- PO Transmissions
- Shopping Carts Support
- Procurement Reporting
- Query Handling
Our PTP characterizes by being NA Help Desk Analyst
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Procurement Operations knowledge on Helpdesk activities and end to end Finance process
- Customer-facing experience required
- SAP / workflow knowledge
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish (Portuguese will be considered a plus)
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
- Portuguese or French knowledge
Why GSK? Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy being part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com .
Meet Some of GSK's Employees
JasdeepSenior Manager, Corporate Services Procurement - Digital & Tech
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top