New Channel Lead ，APAC
Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Nov 20 2019
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive innovative digital marketing plans in an effort to stay current of new multi-channel opportunities? If so, this is the role for you.
Under the general guidance of the Head of APAC Digital Commerce, the APAC New Channel lead will develop and implement APAC Digital Commerce opportunities in the region and lead the emerging digital channel opportunities. This role will drive the APAC Region's digital commerce growth, focusing on new channel opportunities including but not limited to O2O, Social E-commerce, New retail, D2C, Voice, etc.
Success in the role is demonstrated by the ability to collaborate with markets and communicate meaningful conclusions that drive improved overall digital commerce performance in the APAC Region. Under a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, this role will be responsible for defining and developing new digital channel strategy in a complex and evolving environment. He/she will provide expertise and will drive Market business goals by working with APAC regional team and Markets to identify gaps and opportunities, develop initiatives and spearhead rapid deployment through a multiple-Market and/or regional approach. This position will be responsible for sharing best practices amongst multiple Markets and be the bridge to the Global Digital Commerce and stakeholders.
The APAC New Channel Lead will partner with internal and external stakeholders from all levels including APAC Regional President, Global Digital Commerce and wide Digital team, Market E-Commerce and Digital Teams, and external digital, data and media agencies and research partners.
- Lead the APAC New Channel strategy development under the leadership of APAC Digital Commerce Leader, and work alongside senior leadership teams to explore new market opportunities for digital commerce growth.
- Identify and conduct opportunity assessment, trends on a regular basis, define appropriate strategies and best practices to increase the sales across new digital channels.
- Work closely with Country team to drive the Digital Commerce sales on new digital channels and models including but not limited to O2O, Social Commerce, Voice, C2C and new retail.
- Identify digital startup, in particular Healthcare industry network, attend the events and build connections to identify potential partnership collaboration
- Own and maintain a new channel evolutionary roadmap, including but not limiting accessing the landscape, identify key issues & opportunities and draft ideas & strategies in an agile approach to ensure excellent delivery of the business objective.
- As primary new channel contact, liaise with Supply Chain, Legal, Tax, Trade Route, Compliance, Regulatory and other stakeholders to ensure the new digital channel and model development.
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Above Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ year's work experience in eCommerce, O2O, Social E-commerce or Business Development. New retail experience is preferred.
- Experience of leading edge innovation cultures such as found in consumer tech businesses; High EQ with the ability to coach and mentor others through disruptive change.
- Proven background delivering eCommerce programmes in significantly scaled organisations.
- Outstanding subject matter expertise of emerging digital channel and new models, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA Preferred
- Team working capability with cross functional departments, leadership and ability to motivate and manage a team, both direct report and indirect reporting line
- Strong ability to build trust with and influencing internal and external business partners.
- Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong ownership, bias for actions, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results.
- Demonstrating strong learning capabilities on new business model, new skills and new methodology etc.
- Ability to interact with, partner with and provide thought leadership to senior leaders
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk, governance and control, managing ambiguity and paradox.
- Managing individual performance.
- Creating a performance culture and driving results, prioritisation, execution, delivering performance.
- Setting strategic direction and leading on-going organisational transformation.
- Building a resilient organisation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration in service of common goals, engaging the organisation and building trusted external networks for mutual benefit.
- Managing P&L and capital allocation
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top