Net Revenue Management Analyst
- Istanbul, Turkey
Site Name: Istanbul Head Office
Posted Date: Oct 19 2020
As an NRM Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the Gross to Net (Discounts & Allowances) budget is spent effectively and efficiently with 100% compliance. Roles & Responsibilities: • Support development of annual & long-term revenue strategy for all channels and categories. • Planning and monitoring trade spends in TSM module at customer & SKU level as TSM and SAP Super User. • Controlling Trade Funds investment and analysis for sales channels.
• Work closely with Finance team in Month end closings to check accruals in TSM vs. trade claims and ensure internal control compliance over trade spend process.
• Leading to create the category GTN budget plan across channels and coordinate category team to drive business results.
• Working on Gross to Net P&L for account/product specific actions to analyze offer's feasibility and working consistently with KAMs and Channel Head to analyze promo efficiencies, uplifts etc. and give corrective inputs to the related teams. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years in a revenue management, trade marketing or sales function
- Experience managing customer and trade spend budgets
- Strong understanding of distributors and the modern trade channels
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SAP CRM/TSM module knowledge is a huge plus
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top