Multichannel Marketing Lead
- Moscow, Russia
Site Name: Russia - Moscow
Posted Date: Oct 1 2020
The Multichannel Marketing Lead will be responsible for managing an integrated suite of digital, multichannel marketing functions to meet business needs quickly and efficiently. Together with internal local and global stakeholders, the Multichannel Marketing Lead is responsible for creating standard digital materials, technologies and how they are used to support a multichannel strategy.
- Define the focus of multichannel content in conjunction with the medical and marketing teams.
- Interact with colleagues from marketing and medical departments and participate in creating digital content based on the customer journey and understanding of their needs.
- Lead and oversee the implementation of GSK digital platforms and train product managers on channel usage.
- Plan proactively, anticipate and act on change.
- Ensure rigorous implementation of multichannel goals and metrics.
- Conduct effective communication with stakeholders in a cross-functional environment, with colleagues within the organization and regional colleagues on issues related to the implementation of digital projects.
- Work closely with the marketing and medical departments to coordinate the implementation of the multichannel strategy
- Follow digital trends, proactively seek innovative solutions in a multichannel environment.
- Maintain a culture of continuous and revolutionary improvement; develop a culture of change based on comparison with best practices.
- Implement a multichannel system.
- Produce digital content in partnership with internal and external suppliers.
- Adapt and implement multichannel tactics across the organization.
- Carry out continuous support and development of portals, websites, applications in conjunction with a local manager for channel placement.
- Organize and conduct webinars, manage emails through electronic marketing systems.
- Higher education
- Experience in digital marketing at least 2 years
- English - Upper-intermediate level
- Project management skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Extended medical insurance for employees and medical insurance reimbursement for relatives
- Life insurance
- Meal and sport allowance
- Mobile and internet
- Educational programs and trainings
- Recognition program
- Wellbeing programs
- Ability to work remotely
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top