MMRV/DTP Health Economics Senior Manager
- Wavre, Belgium
Site Name: Europe, Wavre
Posted Date: Jul 1 2020
The job is based in Wavre or could be home-based in Europe.
As Health Economics Senior Manager, you are accountable to plan and deliver the value evidences (health economics, patient reported outcomes, real-world data) for GSK's measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) and DTPa vaccine franchises. A deep understanding of policymaker and payer needs is critical for optimal evidence generation strategies and access (recommendation, reimbursement).
- You bring expertise to strategic discussions regarding the evidence requirements to support recommendation and reimbursement submissions globally.
- You lead the Health Economics (HE) strategy in alignment with the Scientific Evidence and Access Plan, clinical program and the evidence requirements of policymakers, payers, and patients.
- You deliver the core HE evidences for DTPa (Infanrix, Boostrix) and MMRV vaccine programs including economic models, burden of illness studies, systematic reviews, observational studies, patient-reported outcomes studies and publications.
- You inform clinical trial design to capture the economic and quality of life measurements required to deliver vaccines with differentiated value.
- You partner with regional teams and Local Operating Companies to optimize recommendation and reimbursement submissions including the adaptation of core HE evidences.
- You support discussions with National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups and payer agencies (e.g. formal scientific advice).
- You are a contributing core member of the Scientific Evidence and Access Stream working in strong partnership with cross functional stakeholders (medical affairs, clinical, epidemiology, commercial) and regions/countries.
- Masters or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline (health economics, outcomes research, biostatistics, public health, health technology assessment).
- At least 4-6 year experience in a health economics, market access or related function in a consulting, pharmaceutical industry or academic environment.
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes successful reimbursement submissions at local level and understanding of global reimbursement and access processes.
- Scientific project planning, implementation, and delivery of evidence requirements to inform access decisions.
- Proficient management of multiple projects, budgets, and successful matrix interactions.
- Effective communicator who can translate specific research objectives at project team level and demonstrate application to access plan
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- Applied experience in vaccine recommendations, reimbursement /HTA submissions.
- Experience in infectious diseases and/or vaccine Health Economics
- Knowledge in TreeAge, Matlab, R, @Risk, ...
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork in a culture of Innovation, Performance and Trust.
GSK Vaccines- Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com .
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation's three priority diseases - HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we're looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top