Site Name: Hsinchu
Posted Date: Jan 19 2021
- Lab activity management, meet business requirement. Document and protocol preparing and reviewing.
- Manage laboratory's testing and activities that ensure the release of testing as per production and Logistics' need.
- Testing data, report and trend data review. Ensure all the operation is according to site SOP and guide without compliance concern.
- Trouble shooting and lead LIR, Deviation and Change Control. Be qualified with QTS and LIMS
- Conduct the further investigation on "OOS" or "Atypical Results" and track CAPA / Commitments.
- Ensuring compliance to existing specification and standard procedure.
- Familiar with analytical core technology and participate in the projects from Corporate/Region to site, such as Lean Lab CDAS, LIMS.
- Prepare and review Micro Lab validation or qualification protocols & conclusive reports on "Testing Methods", "Equipment/Instruments"...etc.
- Conduct method transfer among sites
- Conduct Micro Lab training
- Ability to conduct analysis with microbial methods like incubation, autoclave, identification etc.
- Ability to conduct analysis with good pipetting & transferring, dilution, reagent management & handling practice.
- Ability and experience to practice to use basic instruments like analytical balance, pH-meter, oven, BSC, autoclave etc.
- Experience of compendia knowledge in maintaining good method reference.
- Experience of GMP practice or GLP practice of micro lab
- Well computer skill especially for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Visio)
- Fluent English reading and writing, average speaking.
- Micro method development and validation execution
- Ability and experience to use Microbial Lab related equipment like BSC, TOC,.. etc.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.