Site Name: China - Zhejiang - Hangzhou - XiaCheng District - Building Wulinshidai, China - Jiangsu - Nanjing -GuLou District - Phoenix Plaza - Block B
Posted Date: Nov 15 2019
- Proven track record as an MSL with consistent delivery of core objectives.
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional working to drive business focused outcomes.
- Seen as an MSL expert by MSL peers and matrix teams.
- High scientific expertise with established long-term relationships with the expert community.
- Effective communication skills and ability to tailor information to different audiences appropriately.
- Ability to translates complex science into simple messages.
- Ability to communicate through multiple channels e.g. webinars.
- Solid grounding in clinical, medical and pharmaceutical science with the ability to rapidly assimilate specific and detailed knowledge in these areas.
- An understanding of clinical development, and statistical design and analysis.
- Effective networking and collaboration skills to achieve business results.
- Strong business mindset and ability to balance cross-functional objectives.
- A sense of curiosity and a passion for continuous learning and development.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top