<Medical>Benlysta MSL Manager 倍力腾 医学联络经理(上海or杭州)
- Shanghai, China
- Responsible for the overall performance of the MSL team and the ongoing capability development of their people by effectively leading, coaching, and managing.
- Accountable for MSL performance metrics by setting clear vision and expectation for their team, and by actively driving a continuous improvement mindset.
- Lead the development of strategy, processes, and capabilities that optimize scientific engagement with external experts.
- Ensure relevant consolidated medical insights are effectively and appropriately shared across the business and strongly represent the medical voice of the external expert and the patient.
- Effectively integrate the MSL team within Medical Affairs, and work collaboratively with all cross-functional business partners to ensure aligned implementation of MSL activities to strategic business plans.
- Work closely with sales leadership to ensure optimal alignment and ways of working between Sales and MSL teams.
- Prioritize work and MSL resources across the team (i.e. operational budget management, staffing levels, etc.) to meet the needs of the Medical plans.
- Effectively recruit talent into the MSL team and facilitate robust onboarding of all new starters.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top