<Medical>Benlysta Medical Affairs Manager 倍力腾医学事务经理
- Shanghai, China
- Provide medical advice and input in the development and implementation business strategies related to TA business.
- Manage the development and implementation of the medical plan which is consistent with the country business plan for TA Business Unit
- Ensure adequate medical information and customer support for health care professionals in the daily usage of GSK brands.
- Develop and facilitate relations with key opinion-leaders and key authorities and within the industry in general at a country level.
- Optimise cross-functional support needs in the organisation, ensuring effective communication between direct reports and the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Direct and control all activities of the TA Medical Affairs Team, ensuring that staff is qualified and competent, properly coached, given the opportunity to develop in the company and continually motivated to handle the demands of their jobs and achieve their objectives.
- Provide business development support as appropriate, in terms of giving technical advice and input on all product development and licensing opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance and medical governance in:
- Training on relevant SOPs
- Ensuring promotional/training materials are in compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Managing issues that arise that may adversely affect business.
- Assuring compliance with corporate standards and procedures for conduct of clinical activities, including studies and research grants.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top