Medical Service Associate
- Macau, Macau
Site Name: Macau - Field Worker
Posted Date: Jan 14 2020
In GSK Hong Kong and Macau, we have a dedicated team of about 250 people, ensuring local people have timely access to our medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help them to Do More, Feel Better and Live Longer.
Our pharmaceutical and vaccines trading performances has been leading in Hong Kong for many years.
By offering a broad range of medicines and vaccines, we help healthcare professionals to provide the right treatments for patients.
The role of a medical service professional is essential in providing medical information and services to healthcare professionals and authorities on our pharmaceutical products, thus maximizing sales opportunities in the assigned territory as well as strengthening and establishing relationships with GSK's customers.
Working location: Macao & Hong Kong
- Continuously builds knowledge of GSK multi-channel brand strategies and leverages that knowledge with customers in informing on prescribing behaviors
- Achievement of local identified business objectives and measures to enhance the Territory performance, efficiency and effectiveness. (e.g. customer coverage, call rate, business planning)
- Understands GSK and competitor's brands features and benefits and applies knowledge effectively and multi-channel selling approach
- Builds a comprehensive disease and pathology knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making
- Uses multiple data sources toanalyze and review territory performance dynamics (including competitor performance) identifying territory trends and opportunities for GSK
- Builds territory insights that capture opportunities and drive decision making, including the selection and prioritization of customer targets and the development of robust territory coverage call plans
- Implements multi-channel business plans, uses KPIs to track performance and adjust plans where required
- Effectively engages with customers and is proficient in using appropriate multi-channel selling platforms aligned to customer preferences
- Implementation and adherence to all GSK activities aligned to GSK vision, expectations, values and code of conduct
- Undergraduate degree in a related science discipline
- Strong learning agility, analytical, planning & time management skills
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Entrepreneurship, strong drive and ambition to achieve success with integrity in a competitive environment
- Candidate with valid Hong Kongor Macao work permit is a must
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales is preferred
Why GSK? Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top