Medical Scientific Liaison
- Taipei, Taiwan
Site Name: Taiwan - Taipei
Posted Date: Dec 5 2019
Primary Objective of Position:
• Deliver 'in-the-field' scientific engagement (SE) with healthcare professionals (HCPs) to provide scientific and medical information compliantly and obtain the medical insights in line with GSK standard operating procedures and codes of practice, as well as related guidance/guidelines and laws.
• Gain valuable insight and feedback from the healthcare community on GSK products and services, medical and scientific information which can help guide research, development and service provision to benefit GSK's customers and patients via 1:1 and 1:Many scientific events.
• Work closely with Medical Advisor or designee to translate insights into actions and produce the medical plan which is aligned with brand strategy, and execute the medical plan accordingly.
• Partner and align with Commercial team and other internal stakeholders to implement brand strategy in a compliant manner, as well as cooperate with the other functions for the assigned tasks or projects.
• Plan and deliver the required medical metrics and high quality content. Provide the disease and product knowledge training to internal stakeholders such as Commercial teams. Provide presentations to HCPs in different setting of seminars, symposia, webinars or meetings.
• Being the contact window of external organizations in terms of medical/scientific events to facilitate the internal process and provide support.
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
• Solid grounding in clinical, medical and pharmaceutical science with the ability to rapidly assimilate specific and detailed knowledge in these areas
• Experience evaluating and effectively communicating evidence-based medicine
• Strong scientific communication and presentation skills or strong history of previous working with external experts.
• Strong academic background having participated in, or led research projects and authored publications are preferred.
• Education: Higher degree in life sciences: MSc or equivalent, PhD, PharmD, MD or equivalent and/or other professional healthcare provision qualification with experience (e.g. nurse practitioner, physician, or pharmacist).
• Significant (>2 years) amount of pharmaceutical industry experience in a role successfully engaging in scientific exchange with external experts are preferred.
• Solid grounding in clinical, medical and pharmaceutical science with the ability to rapidly assimilate specific and detailed knowledge in these areas.
• Experience in evaluating and effectively communicating evidence-based medicine.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top