Medical Representative Intern - West Region/ 医药代表实习生 - 西区
- Chongqing, China
Site Name: China - Chongqing - YuZhong District - World Financial Center
Posted Date: Apr 28 2020
To deliver key messages about disease and product through professional calls, academic communications to customers to achieve overall company business objective.
- To promote products in target hospitals in assigned territory and develop and maximize the healthy working relationship with customers in hospitals through professional call and academic communication activities.
- Proactively participate in business knowledge and skills learning as required by the company. And effectively apply knowledge and skills into day to day professional promotion activities.
- Understand customer medical diagnosis and application on company brands; submit reports as required by the company in a timely manner.
- Proactively join business meetings and team building activities, share professional promotion experiences, market intelligence with the team and support manager to achieve overall team objectives.
- Proactively join SFA project implementation, input related information per company requirement (like call frequency and coverage, meetings, and medical information provision quality, etc) Support manager to ensure the efficiency of systems and processes that enable field-force performance to be reviewed and assessed in both qualitative and quantitative means.
- To assist manager and team to ensure marketing strategy for individual products is linked closely to academic communication activities.
- To implement the business plan set by line manager and continuously improve territory management and activity planning systems within the defined territory.
- To ensure that all activities undertaken fully comply with the Company's policies and quality standard, the laws and regulations of the Peoples Republic of China and all the relevant Codes of Conduct.
- Comply with company Global Quality Policy (GQP) and Global Quality Guideline (GQG).
- Accomplish any other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor degree, Major in Medicine, Bioscience, Chemical, Public Health etc.
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skill.
- Good information seeking and using skills
- Basic computer skills and relevant software applications, i.e. WORD, EXCEL, etc
- Basic listening and speaking skills and good reading skills in English
- Analytical thinking and business planning
- Persistent, passionate and positive-thinking
- Integrity, Patient Focused,
Looking for a career with real purpose? Join us and tackle tomorrow's healthcare challenges today!
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top