Site Name: Field Worker - CHN
Posted Date: Sep 12 2019
Informs physicians, pharmacists, dentists and other key opinion leaders in the medical/dental profession about prescription drugs.
To deliver key messages about disease and product to promote GSK brands through professional calls, academic communications to customers so as to achieve overall company business objective.
通过专业拜访、学术研讨活动, 为病患和客户提供专业的服务，传递 GSK 品牌信息，维 护 GSK 的品牌信誉，以完成公司整体业务目标。
• To promote GSK's products in target hospitals in assigned territory and develop and maximize the healthy working relationship with customers in hospitals through professional call and academic communication activities that is up to GSK standard/requirement.
• Proactively participate in business knowledge and skills learning as required by the company. And effectively apply knowledge and skills into day to day professional promotion activities.
• Understand customer medical diagnosis and application on GSK brands; submit reports as required by the company in a timely manner.
• Proactively join business meetings and team building activities, share professional promotion experiences, market intelligence with the team and support manager to achieve overall team objectives.
• Proactively join SFA project implementation, input related information per company requirement (like call frequency and coverage, meetings, and medical information provision quality, etc) Support manager to ensure the efficiency of systems and processes that enable field-force performance to be reviewed and assessed in both qualitative and quantitative means.
通过积极参与 SFA 项目的实施，按要求及时准确录入相关信息（拜访、覆盖率、会议、 客户拜访及医学信息提供的质量等），协助主管或经理确保系统的有效运作，并能够 在数量及质量上得到检查及评估。
• To assist manager and team to ensure marketing strategy for individual products islinked closely to academic communication activities.
• To implement the business plan set by line manager and continuously improve territory management and activity planning systems within the defined territory.
• To ensure that all activities undertaken fully comply with the Company's policies and quality standard, the laws and regulations of the Peoples Republic of China and all the relevant Codes of Conduct.
• Comply with GSK Global Quality Policy (GQP) and Global Quality Guideline (GQG).
符合 GSK 全球质量政策及全球质量方针。
• Accomplish any other tasks assigned by the superior.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Education / Experience / Competencies)
申请资格 / 职位要求：(教育背景 / 工作经验 / 知识与技能)
- Bachelor degree, preferably in medicine, pharmacy, biology, etc. 学士学位，医学、药学、生物学背景等尤佳
- At least one year work experience, preferably in professional medical communication. 至少一年工作经验，医药专业拜访领域尤佳
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skill. 很强的沟通及与人交往能力
- Good information seeking and using skills 良好的信息收集及运用能力
- Basic computer skills and relevant software applications, i.e. WORD, EXCEL, etc 基本的计算机操作技能及相应的软件运用能力，如：Word, Excel 等等
- Basic listening and speaking skills and good reading skills in English 基本的英语听说及阅读能力
- Analytical thinking and business planning 分析能力及业务策划能力
- Persistent, passionate and positive-thinking 锲而不舍，充满热情，积极乐观
- Integrity, Patient Focused, 正派诚实，以患者为中心
- Influencing 有一定的影响力
- Teamwork 团队协作
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top