Medical Promotion Delegate/ Product Specialist
- Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
Site Name: Sri Lanka - Mt. Lavinia
Posted Date: Jan 4 2021
- Sharing research-based evidence on GSK products in order to continuously add value to the health care profession.
- Achieve set goals to meet the company's growth objectives.
- Should have passed A/L preferably in bio-science or physical science
- A degree or part qualification in CIM/SLM will be advantageous
- More than 1-year experience in sales & marketing
- Experience in the pharmaceutical Industry would be advantageous
- Ability to work in any part of the Island independently.
- Valid driving license is a must
- Basic selling skills
- Good communication in English
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top