Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Nov 18 2020
Are you looking for an opportunity to review medical and scientific content in materials that are developed to ensure GSK guidelines are met? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
As Office Based Medical Affairs Professional you will be responsible for reviewing and approving promotional and non-promotion medical content to ensure compliance guidelines are met.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Ensure full compliance with governance principles while seeking appropriate business solutions
- Lead and act as GSK medical signatory related to promotional and non-promotional material requiring copy approval for Emerging Markets
- Work with the Content Specialist to make sure that materials going to markets are in line with GSK strategy and to the required standard
- Lead and train internal stakeholders on the copy approval process, GSK code and regulations in Emerging Markets
- Check translations in materials for accuracy
- Measure and report on the region's copy approval activities
- Develop good visibility of digital activities across the region
- Act as a project team member for projects related to developing functionality associated with several different channels
- Support Materials Management monitoring and Corrective Action Prevention Action tracking
- Creation of abbreviated package insert for Emerging markets
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Medical Doctor or Registered Pharmacist
- Expereince in Copy Approval
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Medical knowledge in basic science and disease areas
- Knowledge and expertise in modifying and developing policies
- Ability to train others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件, 我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址, 并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK, 请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。