Medical Business Associate - MBA
- Hinganghāt, India
Site Name: Field Worker - IND Rx
Posted Date: Aug 26 2020
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- To drive demand for Health Care Practitioners (HCPs) to prescribe GSK medicines, within indication, for appropriate patients.
- Develop and manage a territory with the goal of maximizing prescriptions.
- To be aware about the competitors' strategies/ tactics.
- Meet call goals while focusing on HCPs.
- Host product presentations to specific HCPs.
- Understand and address scientific needs of HCPs.
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with HCPs, to both educate and sell your products.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & Communication skills
- Planning and Analytical Skills
- Flair for selling (Pharma selling)
- Aggressive for meeting deadlines
- Good understanding of Pharma Market & strong network
- Excellent Scientific Knowledge
Age :- 22 year to 28 years only
Vacancies :- Pan India
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Back to top