Marketing Manager - Oncology
- Warsaw, Poland
Site Name: Warsaw
Posted Date: Oct 13 2020
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation.
GSK Oncology is committed to discovery and development of new oncology therapies with the life-changing potential of helping patients with cancer. We are setting our priorities in R&D. Our oncology unit is growing and is driven by its own collaborative team of research and development and commercially-facing roles united in a single goal - to play a part in helping to fight cancer in our patients.
Join us now to help improve the lives of patients with Ovarian Cancer. We are currently looking for experienced Marketing Manager, who will be leading the local cross functional brand team dedicated to oncology, committed to ensuring the successful promotion, development and implementation of strategic and tactical brand plans. If you want to be a part of professional team and thanks to your work help people live better and longer, become a part of GSK.
- Development/implementation of global materials for the local brand plan and annual budget with the development of promotional tactics in alignment with the BU Head Oncology and EMC Oncology GSK team;
- Building and maintaining key relationships with the top stakeholders in Ovarian Cancer therapeutic area;
- Execution of tactical plans and management of brand budget by working closely with sales, training, marketing operations, medical affairs, market access, finance;
- Active top management of the financials good understanding (P&L), data related sales and reports about spending of A&P;
- Extended market analysis with deep understanding the NHF, MOH data, market access in Oncology be key partner with Analytics and CI team on customer insights and competitive needs;
- Key contact with the LOC medical/external scientific associations and assist in the development and implementation of the activities as cooperation's, events, congresses and sales meetings;
- Highly ethical, will ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal guidelines;
- University degree (scientific degree or MBA preferred);
- Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience, at least 2 years in oncology preferred;
- Previously participated in a launch of a pharmaceutical product;
- Experience in working with external agencies, vendors and consultants in support of marketing plans and sales force needs;
- Excellent understanding of the oncology marketplace and compliant product promotion in the current regulatory environment;
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and priority-setting;
- Excellent communication skills for effectively interfacing with all levels of management and departments within the company, as well as external experts;
- Fluent communication in Polish and English;
- We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer;
- We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and deliver products that meets patients' needs;
- We offer important jobs that gives wide opportunities of development at local, regional and global level;
- Opportunity to work with talented and experienced people, who are engaged and passionate about their work.
- Wide offering of company benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, life insurance, sports card, pension plan, recognition awards for additional achievements ,company car, flexible working hours, home office);
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top