- Almaty, Kazakhstan
Site Name: Kazakhstan - Almaty Region - Almaty
Posted Date: Feb 16 2021
Business planning and marketing strategies:
- Responsible for development and adaptation of marketing strategy of retail brands in line with global plans and strategies in order to achieve plan targets for net sales, operating profit and market shares in KZ
- Leads cross-functional agenda to support implementation of marketing strategies
- Ensures creation and adaptation of marketing content for promotional multichannel activities in line with local legal requirements, GSK guidelines and various best practices
- In collaboration with other departments, plans participation of GSK in targeted conferences, fairs, multichannel activities
- Controls marketing department budgets
Market analysis, definition of investment areas
- Analyses key trends of the company, overall pharma industry and market trends to support proper targeting and development of multichannel communication and effective resource allocation
- Supports portfolio optimization projects and new product launches where applicable
- Constantly monitors sales force effectiveness indicators and alignment with marketing strategy
Forecasting and pricing
- Contributes into Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) process ensuring creation of relevant consensus sales (volume and value) forecast for relevant products in line with the assigned CCC responsibility level
- Recommends price levels, discounts, trade-marketing activities within responsibility area, considering all relevant pricing guidelines (external and internal, i.e. legislation, GSK pricing governance and commercial documents).
Field force support, interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Supports field force reps and managers in regional planning, marketing strategy implementation on regional level
- Ensures regular (quarterly) presence in the field to ensure implementation of marketing strategy, gather feedback, building understanding of customer
- Holds management of HCPS and Pharmacists databases
- Ensures effective relationships with all relevant internal stakeholders - other teams in KZ, support functions, commercial above-country functions, company leadership etc.
- Ensures effective interactions with relevant external stakeholders where applicable (industry associations, vendors, pharma industry representatives etc.)
Team management and compliance
Manages the team of 2 professionals
Brand accountability and responsibility
- Accountable for the whole portfolio of retail brands
- Directly responsible for management of focused promoted brands
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top