Site Name: China - Shanghai - HuangPu District - The Headquarters Building
Posted Date: Nov 7 2019
Lead marketing function in the delivery of organizational launch Excellence.
To develop world-class marketing excellence capabilities and ensure local strategic insight is reflected in launch and implementation plans and drive competitive advantage and incremental performance.
- Lead localization of strategy and design/monitor implementation plans to maximize the sales growth and market share for the respective product/portfolio
- Lead launch team, work across team to ensure a successful launch of new product
- Responsible for specific short and long-term marketing plans in line with global marketing strategies while following up on actual progress and provide recommendations concerning the flexibility required to meet changing marketing conditions.
- Achieve budget contribution and achieve the market share of responsible products through the deployment of effective product management teams.
- Provide strategic framework to develop innovative business initiatives and practices and to explore and realize business opportunities, and achieving business goal with co-operation of other functions, Medical, Sales, KA, SFE, Sales training, Regulatory, HR and Finance.
- Ensuring the optimal product life cycle and portfolio management, integrating the GSK Vx brand marketing for most effective promotion and field selling.
- Lead the development of promotional grids and activity plans for both F2F and digital channels
- Build up and lead marketers, ensuring the development and delivery of brand strategy and promotional materials; specifically delivering competitive advantage through enhanced speed to market and optimization of sales and profit growth.
- Manage and control the marketing and promotional expenditure within the agreed product budgets to ensure that medical representatives are always appropriately resourced with materials and marketing support in order for them to achieve their agreed field selling objectives effectively
- Build strong network across Global Brand Team to facilitate partnership through the product launch and lifecycle milestones
- Build strong partnerships with the external agencies involved in developing and deploying marketing campaigns (advertising / digital agencies, etc)
- People/team management and development
- Support brand lead to deliver the strategy aligned with key stakeholder, ensure excellence in execution to drive brand success.
- Supervise and guide the work of other marketers in the team weather direct/indirect subordination (usually will be Marketing Manger / Product Manager and/or Assistant Product Manager).
- Support team capabilities and competencies development, providing training, coaching, mentoring, etc.
- Ensure a high-level motivation, morale and enthusiasm within the marketing team via recognition, rewarding etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships and strong networks with external customers including External Experts (EE) and medical societies.
- Review and agree prior to the Monthly Forecast Review Meeting the monthly demand forecasts and sales phasing for the coming 24 months.
- Ensure that all activities undertaken by the marketing team staff fully comply with the Company's policies/standards, and the laws and regulations of China.
- Fulfill other tasks assigned from supervisor.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- University degree or above, preferably in healthcare related major; MBA could be a plus.
Biological, Bio-Chemical, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Chemical engineering or other appropriate education
Basic knowledge and Competency requirements for marketer
Minimum 10 year's solid working experiences in pharmaceutical industry, of which at least 3 years holding Marketing Manager or GPM positions or above in marketing field with MNCs. Product launch experience is a plus.
Market knowledge, Therapy area Knowledge
Seniority required to represent country on critical strategic decisions
- Fluent Mandarin and excellent English communication both in written and oral.
- Good marketing competency in terms of situation analysis, strategic thinking, strategies development and project planning and execution.
- Aggressive, creative and open-minded in order to adaptable to a rapidly changing environment.
- Customer centricity, personal accountability with a result delivery focus
- Strong leadership behaviors in Influencing, negotiation and coaching skills
- Cross functional leadership and networking
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good at communication and with team working spirit.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
This is a job description to aide in the job posting, but does not include all job evaluation details.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.firstname.lastname@example.org联系我们。
Back to top