Manufacturing Procurement Manager
Site Name: Warsaw Cirrus
Posted Date: Mar 16 2020
Manufacturing Procurement Manager
Tail Spend Management:
- Raw Materials (Excipients, API, Agri Commodities)
- Packaging (Primary, Secondary)
Manufacturing Procurement Center (MPC) is part of Global Directs & Sites Procurement Organization (D&S) and is responsible for procurement & sourcing to all GSK manufacturing Sites including Pharma, Vaccines and Consumer Health supply chains (80 sites around globe). The MPC Team covers Direct ( subject of the proposed job scope ) and Indirect spend, and focuses on value creation and execution of D&S strategies.
Creating strong relationships with stakeholders at different levels within the Supply Chain Organization is key element of success.
• Contributes to develop short, mid and long-term plans for value creation (3 year horizon) to augment the overall performance of Global Category & Site Procurement Teams.
• Implements Global Procurement processes, policies, guidelines and strategies at regional level and ensures compliance.
• Ensures deployment of global Category strategies at regional level (supporting Regional / Local D&S Site Procurement Leaders).
• Governs dedicated global D&S Category spend to secure GSK requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, cost, and innovation to control costs.
• Negotiate contracts.
• Secures supply continuity by managing risk at supplier level (mitigate risk associated with local suppliers and single sourcing).
• 3-5 years of operational Procurement experience across multiple categories of spend and familiarity of regulated environment.
• Good understanding of Procurement tools such as e-sourcing, cost brake-down analysis (COGS/ TCO), contract negotiation, Commodity and specialty market trends, supplier development/ evaluation.
• Ability to motivate and inspire peers, and work in partnership to drive, implement and support change.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
• Possibility of developing within the role and company structure
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
• Atmosphere of trust which let you grow professionally and act independently
• Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Back to top